Flare listed for the first time in Japan
The crypto asset (virtual currency) exchange bitbank announced on the 6th that it will handle Flare Networks (FLR: formerly Spark) and give airdrops.
The scheduled listing date is January 11. Airdrop grants will be based on the December 12, 2020 snapshot (date and time of vesting).
According to Flare Networks’ token distribution rules, the number of grants this time will be limited to 15% of the XRP holdings with airdrop rights. The remaining 85% will be determined by a governance vote scheduled for January 14, 2023.
FLR also supports “Lending and increasing crypto assets (Lending)”, a service that allows you to receive crypto assets at a maximum annual rate of 3% after one year.
The official Flare token distribution will begin at 23:59 UTC on the 9th (08:59 Japan time on the 10th).
📢 5 days until TDE.
— Flare ☀️ (@FlareNetworks) January 4, 2023
What is flare
Flare is a project that aims to build a secure and distributed smart contract network and implement smart contracts for XRP, Litecoin (LTC), Stellar (XLM), etc.
FLR can be used for transaction fee payments, staking, and governance votes to determine ecosystem policy on Flare Networks.
association:What is Flare Network | Smart contracts for XRP
Along with this, the number of issues handled by bitbank will be 19.