The roster itself boasts a wealth of fantastic content, with high-level experts addressing new and engaging topics that will shed light on some of the latest trends in the Blockchain world. From talks and discussions around the latest news and the latest trends in NFTs, this is set to be an insightful conference.
The Blockchain Expo will be part of TechEx North America which is made up of 7 co-located events. This includes the IoT Tech Expo, AI & Big Data, Blockchain, Cyber Security & Cloud Congress, 5G, PLUS Techforge Media’s Digital Transformation Week, and the Edge Computing Expo.
With speakers from Wells Fargo, Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, and many more; this in-person conference is shaping up to be one of the best in the series.
Some of the new speakers include:
- Sachin Rege – Digital Product Transformation Leader at Wells Fargo
- Christ Johnson – Director Head of International Data Governance at Walmart
- Khizer Arshad – Blockchain Architect at Johnson & Johnson
- Flora Nanda – Blockchain Technology Lead at Pfizer
- Ram Gujjula – Head of Systems and Processes, Crypto, Blockchain, Commerce & Payments at Meta
- Dainela Barbosa – Executive Director/General Manager, Blockchain, Healthcare & Identity at Hyperledger
Alongside this, the event will be hosting over 5000 guests and showcasing over 150 engaging exhibitors and 150 speakers. With 7 events being co-located, this will be a fantastic opportunity for networking, especially at the exclusive network party. If you are interested in attending, you can now register for a free expo pass on the Blockchain Expo website.
Disclaimer: This is a partnered event.