Ethereum- the leading altcoin, is showing signs of rising in recent years, but the expected performance of self crypto money has not yet been revealed. Therefore, investors are looking forward to a subcoin season led by the second-largest cryptocurrency. But what do the famous analysts and experts say about the future state of Ethereum price?
What is Ethereum (ETH)?
Ethereum was founded in 2015 as a blockchain-based, open-source, public computing platform. Ether or ETH is the local token of the platform used for its operations. After the 2016 theft, which led to the loss of $50 million worth of Ether tokens, the platform was split into two Blockchains: Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC).
Ethereum price forecasts by renowned analysts and experts on the market
- Ian McLeod- a technology expert at Thomas Crown Art, predicts that Ethereum’s price will reach $500 at the end of 2019 and early 2020. In addition to this, Ian McLeod said BTC would lose 50% in five years.
- Trading Beast analysts say the Ether price will reach $ 908 by 2019, and the average price will be close to $ 650.
- Brian Schuster- the founder of Ark Capital LLC, foresees an unrealistic upward trend that the Ethereum price will reach $ 100,000 within 5 years.
- Steven Nerayoff- predicted that the price will go up to $ 3,000 in 2019 and that the platform will receive ten times more projects than ever before.
- Joseph Raczynski- the founder of Joe Technologist.com, has good followers on Twitter and predicted that the price would reach $ 1,200 by the end of 2019.
- WalletInvestor analysts- made a different estimate for Ethereum price. According to them, the price will fall slowly before turning to $ 230 and the price of Ether will see $ 42.
Ethereum, which is the second-largest cryptocurrency in the world, brings people closer to the world of decentralized applications and crypto investments. Prices are unpredictable and the market is highly volatile, but according to experts, it seems optimistic for future cryptocurrencies