HashPort and its subsidiary HashPalette announced on July 25 that they had signed a basic agreement with KDDI to consider collaboration in the three Web areas.
The outline of the agreement is as follows.
1. Collaboration on services such as X to Earn products provided by HashPort Group
2. Support for Palette Chain* in “αU market” provided by KDDI and provision of NFT to “αU market” by HashPort Group
3. Support for Palette Chain in “αU wallet” provided by KDDI and support for “αU wallet” provided by HashPort Group
4. Joint consideration of new business utilizing token technology such as SBT by both companies
5. Joint study of Web3 content to create new user experiences by both companies
6. Considering participation in KDDI’s Palette Chain consensus node
In the future, the two companies will consider the fusion of services in multiple areas and will accelerate the social implementation of blockchain technology.
｜Sentence / Editing: CoinDesk JAPAN Editorial Department
｜ Top image: From the release