- According to the reports- Pak condition is that whenever an Indian officer gets from Jadhav, a Pak official will accompany him.
- 16 judges of the International Court suspended the hanging sentence of Kulbhushan with a majority of 15-1
Islamabad. The Pakistan Government had recently announced that it would give conaser access to India to meet former Navy commander Kulbhushan Jadhav. Before accepting this proposal of Pakistan, India has already demanded that politicians be allowed to meet Jadhav without any interference. However, there has been no response to this demand of India by Pakistan.
Pak Foreign Office spokesman Mohammed Faisal on Thursday offered to supply the consular access after 14 days of the ICJ order that we have given information to the Indian High Commission on Friday to facilitate Jadhav’s diplomatic contacts. India is waiting for a response. After this, the Indian Foreign Ministry had said that he would answer the proposal of Pakistan through diplomatic channels only. According to the reports, India has demanded that politicians be allowed to meet Jadhav without interruption. While Pak is in the condition that whenever an Indian officer gets from Jadhav under consular access, a Pakistani official will be present along with him.
Pak violates the Vienna Treaty – ICJ
16 judges of ICJ had suspended the sentence of Kulbhushan for the majority of 15-1. Court President Justice Abdulkawi Ahmed Yusuf had said that as long as Pakistan does not effectively review the decision and reconsider it, the hanging will continue.
- Judge Abdulkawi Ahmed Yusuf, court president of Somalia, read the verdict. In a 42-page verdict, he said that by the time Pakistan has effectively reviewed and re-reviewed its decision, Pakistan will be barred from the execution of Kulbhushan.
- ICJ said – Pakistan has sidelined the right of India’s dialogue and the access to consular access with Kulbhushan. Pakistan did not give India the chance to provide a legal representative for Kul Bhushan. Pak violated the Conventional Relations rules under the Vienna Treaty.
- The judges said – Pakistan has denied India the right to negotiate and meet with Kulbhushan Jadhav. India has appealed for concurrent access many times, which Pakistan has turned down. It is an undeniable fact that Pakistan did not accept India’s appeal.
- “Pakistan was obliged to inform India about the arrest and imprisonment of Kulbhushan under the Vienna Treaty. Pakistan has delayed the release of Jadhav’s information in three weeks, it is also a violation of the terms of the Vienna Treaty. Pakistan did not make it clear that due to any disturbance of India, he himself stopped himself from fulfilling the conditions of the treaty.
- International legal adviser Rima Omer said: The court also said that Pakistan would reconsider its decision in relation to Article 36 (1) i.e. violation of the grant of concurrent access.
India challenged the Pakistan Army’s trial against Jadhav. In May 2017, India raised this issue in front of ICJ. Jadhav accused Pakistan of not providing counselor on Pakistan. India also challenged the Pakistani Army’s trial against Jadhav (48). The ICJ has banned any kind of action on May 18, 2017, till a decision has been taken against Jadhav on Pakistan.
In February, the International Court had heard four days in this case. During this time, Indo-Pakistan gave their own arguments. India made the basis of its case two big things. These include the process of counseling access and resolution of matters under the Vienna Treaty.
Pak said – Jadhav is not a businessman, but the detective said India- the punishment of Jadhav’s death should be revoked. Order them to be released immediately. The judgment pronounced by the Pakistani army is absolutely ridiculous. Pak had said that Indian Navy officer Jadhav is not a businessman but a detective. Pak claimed that our army had arrested Jadhav on March 3, 2016 from Balochistan. He had entered Iran from Pakistan.
India said – Jadhav was kidnapped by Iran , according to India, Jadhav was kidnapped from Iran. Jadhav was trying to do business after retiring from the Navy there. Pakistan rejected India’s petition before the ICJ. In this, India had sought counselor access for Jadhav.
Pakistan issued two videos of Jadhav’s alleged confession. The cut was seen in these videos. There was no question-answer in it. The only statement was