Press "Enter" to skip to content

JK Lone Hospital's ICU caught fire due to short circuit, one and half year old girl died of suffocation

Business

  • 25 children admitted to ICU at the time of the accident, all were shifted
  • Explosion before short circuit, then smoke spread and fire

Jaipur. A fire broke out in the ICU Board of Children’s Hospital JK Lone here on Monday morning. One and a half year old girl hospitalized died of suffocation. Around 25 children were admitted to the ward at the time of the incident. All were shifted to the emergency located on the third floor. Initial investigation is believed to have spread smoke due to fire from a short circuit, causing suffocation.

The blast occurred in a room in the ICU ward located on the first floor of JK Lone Hospital at 3 am on Monday. With this, sparks came out and caught fire. There was chaos in the hospital after the incident. The doctors and staff of the hospital ran away with children. Shifted six children to emergency including ventilator.

One-and-a-half-year-old girl’s death A one-and-a-half-year-old girl died in a hospital in Ferozepur, Haryana, in an accident. Although the girl was admitted there for the last 20 days. His condition was critical. Family members said that doctors made a lot of efforts to save the girl child.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Disclaimer - OBN is an informational website which aims to give the latest blockchain related news to the readers. Articles on OBN should not be considered as investment advice. Trading cryptocurrencies is a high-risk investment, every user is advised to consult an expert before making any decisions.