- The International Court had ruled in favor of India in the case of Kulbhushan Jadhav on July 21.
- After getting conaser access, you will be able to meet Indian politician Kulbhushan
- Pakistan Government will grant concessional access to Kulbhushan under article-36 of Vienna Convention
Islamabad. The Government of Pakistan on Thursday said that it will provide consular access to former Indian Naval Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav. Pakistan took this decision 11 days after the decision of the International Court (ICJ). Now Indian diplomats will be able to meet Jadhav from Friday. ICJ banned the execution of Kulbhushan on July 21 while pronouncing judgment in favor of India. He also demanded to give him conaser access to Pakistan.
Indian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ravish Kumar said, “We have accepted the proposal for condominium access to Pakistan. We will assess the proposal according to ICJ’s decision. At the same time, we will talk to Pakistan on this matter diplomatically. ”
India had expressed the hope only after getting the consent of conjurer access
On the next day of the decision of the ICJ, the Pakistan Foreign Ministry issued the statement saying, “Under the ICJ decision, Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav has been explained his rights related to conjunctive access under Article 36 of the Vienna Convention. As a responsible country, Pakistan will provide connery access to Kulbhushan according to its law. Conditions are being prepared for this. ”
16 judges of ICJ had suspended the sentence of Kulbhushan for the majority of 15-1. Court President Justice Abdulkawi Ahmed Yusuf had said that as long as Pakistan does not effectively review the decision and reconsider it, the hanging will continue.
Pak violates the Vienna Treaty – ICJ
1. Judge Abdulkawi Ahmed Yusuf, court president of Somalia, read the verdict. In a 42-page verdict, he said that by the time Pakistan has effectively reviewed and re-reviewed its decision, Pakistan will be barred from the execution of Kulbhushan.
2. ICJ said – Pakistan has sidelined the right of India’s dialogue and the access to the consular access with Kulbhushan. Pakistan did not give India the chance to provide a legal representative for Kul Bhushan. Pak violated the Conventional Relations rules under the Vienna Treaty.
3. The judges said – Pakistan has denied India the right to negotiate and meet with Kulbhushan Jadhav. India has appealed for concurrent access many times, which Pakistan has turned down. It is an undeniable fact that Pakistan did not accept India’s appeal.
4. “Pakistan was obliged to provide information to India regarding the arrest and confinement of Kulbhushan under the Vienna Treaty. Pakistan has delayed the submission of information of Jadhav’s arrest, which also violates the terms of the Vienna Treaty. Pakistan has not made it clear that due to any disturbance of India, he has stopped himself from fulfilling the conditions of the treaty.
5. International legal advisor Rima Omer said: The court also said that Pakistan would reconsider its decision in relation to Article 36 (1) i.e. violation of the grant of concessional access.
The second chance in 20 years when India lost to the International Court on 10 August 1999, the Air Force killed the Aircraft Atlantik of Pakistan Navy in Kutch, Gujarat. All the 16 soldiers who died in this were killed. Pakistan claimed that the aircraft was dropped into its airspace. He sought 6 million dollars for compensation from India in this case. The bench of 16 judges of ICJ had dismissed Pakistan’s claim on June 21, 2000 from 14-2. This is the second time after Pakistan has lost in international court and the court has asked him to reconsider Jadhav’s death sentence.
Pak’s claim proved wrong in front of the court- Harish Salve, who kept Salve India’s side in ICJ, said, “I express my gratitude towards the country on behalf of the ICJ, in the way the ICJ intervened in this matter.” He saved Kulbhushan Jadhav. Pakistan was constantly claiming that the nationality of Jadhav was not in front of the court. His claim also proved wrong in front of the court.
India challenged the Pakistan Army’s trial against Jadhav. In May 2017, India raised this issue in front of ICJ. Jadhav accused Pakistan of not providing counselor on Pakistan. India also challenged the Pakistani Army’s trial against Jadhav (48). The ICJ has banned any kind of action on May 18, 2017, till a decision has been taken against Jadhav on Pakistan.
In February, the International Court had heard four days in this case. During this time, Indo-Pakistan gave their own arguments. India made the basis of its case two big things. These include the process of counseling access and resolution of matters under the Vienna Treaty.
Pak said – Jadhav is not a businessman, but the detective said India- the punishment of Jadhav’s death should be revoked. Order them to be released immediately. The judgment pronounced by the Pakistani army is absolutely ridiculous. Pak had said that Indian Navy officer Jadhav is not a businessman but a detective. Pak claimed that our army had arrested Jadhav on March 3, 2016 from Balochistan. He had entered Iran from Pakistan.
India said – Jadhav was kidnapped by Iran , according to India, Jadhav was kidnapped from Iran. Jadhav was trying to do business after retiring from the Navy there. Pakistan rejected India’s petition before the ICJ. In this, India had sought counselor access for Jadhav.
Pakistan issued videos of Jadhav’s alleged confession, Pakistan had released two videos of Jadhav’s alleged confession. The cut was seen in these videos. There was no question-answer in it. The only statement was