The Cosmopolitan at Las Vegas will be hosting the Second Annual Litecoin Summit. This will take place on October 28, and 29th this year. The Litecoin Foundation has released info regarding this.
San Francisco saw the first event come to life. This was a great success. The summit this year will occur during Vegas Blockchain Week. Evolv Event is in charge of this.
The ones who are slated to be present include:
- Charlie Lee: The one created Litecoin
- Anthony Pompliano: He is a co-founder and partner at Morgan Creek Digital
- TimDraper: He is the founding partner at Draper Associates and DF
- Mati Greenspan: He is a senior market analyst from eToro
- Samson Mow and Whale Panda
- Vesa Kivinen from artforcrypto.com
There will be a panel for athletes. They will deal with the journey of cryptocurrency and pro-sports:
- Ben Askren: A UFC fighter
- Apolo Ohno: 8x Olympic Medallist
- CJ Sapong: Footballer from Chicago Fire
- Landon Cassill: NASCAR racer
- Tyler Adkinson: Ex-Dodger and Hedgefund manager
Early bird tickets can be booked at http://litecoinsummit.org