From October 16 to October 17, Moscow will host one of the largest international events in Russia and Europe in the field of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and mining – Blockchain Life 2019 forum.
About 6,000 participants from more than 70 countries will discuss the rapid development of blockchain technology in Russia and the world, consider all possible ways of making money on cryptocurrencies and innovative startups, and also share their predictions about the future of the crypto and blockchain industry.
Special attention at the forum will be paid to the issues of regulation of the industry in various countries, as well as the most promising areas for investment.
Among the speakers:
- Binance official representative in Russia, Gleb Kostarev;
- founder of Listing. Help Sergey Khitrov;
- IOTA co-founder Sergey Popov;
- Liberland President Vit Edlichka;
- the creator of Bitcoin Gold, Martin Kuvandzhiev;
- the head of NEM, Klim Geran, as well as representatives of Bitmain, Kaspersky Lab and top world advisors.
Very soon, other speakers of the event will also be announced on the official website.
Blockchain Life Forum 2019 is one of the most significant events in the world. Last year, more than four thousand participants from 70 countries attended the event in St. Petersburg, and in April of this year, the forum gathered more than five thousand people in Singapore, becoming the industry’s biggest event this year. The forum in Moscow will be the only such event in Russia and Eastern Europe in 2019.