EOS is ranked at #8 below Binance Coin on coinmarketcap. The price jumped up slightly, at a rate of 0.12% in the course of the past 24-hours. The trading volume recorded is $1.494 billion, whereas the supply has 930,278,985 EOS coins in play. As of this instant, the total market cap of EOS is $3.11 billion. EOS is priced at $3.34 in the market for now.
The dApp Network (LiquidApps) Episode 3 has been published. Reminiscent of Block.One, LiquidApps formulates solutions for the dApp Network which is a protocol within the blockchain. This was brought about so as to enhance scalability. Here are some of the key services offered by LiquidApps:
- vRAM– first solution by LA [LiquidApps], memory service for developers on the mainnet in order to decrease costs linked with saving smart contract data on the chain. The need for RAM is paramount for EOS; remember that Block.One invested more than $24 million before introducing Voice- which is meant to rival Facebook.
- LiquidAccount– Meant exclusively for amateurs who have briefly interacted with blockchain technology; the purpose is to facilitate mainstream adoption. New users don’t have to be bothered about keys and resources any longer.
- Zeus SDK- An open-source cross-platform Software Development Kit; helps developers bloom, can run on Windows, LINUX, and so on.
- LiquidOracles- IoT smart contracts can be a great example. Verification and accuracy set this solution apart from the rest.
- LiquidLink- Trustless communication between blockchains made possible. dApps on separate chains running simultaneously will soon take matters to the next level. A network of dApps which promotes interoperability is the goal that EOS is looking to achieve.
Check out this game. As you can see, this is yet to pass the BETA stage. It is this world’s very first 3D MMORPG which is playable on EOS. One can interact with other players engaged in the game, and endless, exciting adventures will surely draw in piqued blockchain gamers: