- Such coaches will be installed in 100 trains in the next three months
- These coaches will be equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems
New Delhi (Shekhar Ghosh). Railway is going to install smart coaches in trains for the safety and comfort of passengers. These coaches will be equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems. It has two changes for safety and 6 for features. The AI system installed in it will identify suspicious faces and directly inform the control room. In this system information and photo cloud of criminals across the country have been added with the help of internet.
The coach has 4 mega pixel cameras of Nightvision. This camera will match the photo of the passengers boarding the coach with the data of criminals available in the system and inform the RPF control room directly if there is an unwanted element. Not only this, if any passenger climbing in the coach has any weapon, the control room will get information about it. Apart from this, such sensor systems have been installed in the coach, which tell that the coach has run out of water, the wheel is overheated or there is some other fault in the coach. Information about this will also reach the station master directly at the next station.
This will save time and passengers will not have to bother for the facilities. Northern Railway will install such coaches in 100 trains in the next three months. It is being trialled in the Kaifiyat Express train running between Delhi to Azamgarh. It is equipped with Coach Passenger Information and Coach Computer Unit. The recording of cameras installed in the coach will be recorded on Google Clouds. Officers will also be able to see the live status of the train on a mobile phone or laptop.
This system will also provide information about the elimination of water in the glass
- Suspicious faces and gestures will be identified
- Water will be reported in the coach
- Will already tell the wheel malfunction
- Cameras on the train will show live status
- It will be recorded on Google Cloud
- Officials will also be able to see it on mobile
- GPS will also know the location
- Instant help will be available in emergency