, , Dehradun
Updated Wed, 05 Aug 2020 04:37 PM IST
- State’s greatest rice rip-off surfaced in particular audit
The rice rip-off within the state was revealed in 2017. It was additionally investigated by the SIT and estimated a rip-off of round 600 crore rupees. There have been many different instances of hera ferries in poor quota rice. Some officers have been additionally suspended on this.
Now it has additionally emerged within the particular audit that on this rip-off the sport was performed at each degree. Demonetisation was additionally taken benefit of and crores of rupees have been made within the sacks. According to the report, the federal government misplaced practically Rs 18 crore in meals safety. In the reimbursement of sacks, an overpayment of Rs 43 crore was proven. This is when the Special Audit staff didn’t conduct a full investigation resulting from non-cooperation from the events involved.
Main factors of audit report
1. About 250 crore rupees of rice have been bought from the millers with out contract beneath the state funded scheme.
2. The nodal company mandi committees assisted in procuring paddy from exterior as a substitute of mandi. This didn’t give farmers MSP. The mandis neither checked the accounts of the stockholders nor inspected the bought paddy.
3. Rules weren’t adopted within the course of of creating rice from paddy from uncooked broods.
4. In the Kharif season 2015-16 and 2016-17, the State Cooperative Marketing Association collected extra rice within the godowns than the paddy they bought. Rice price Rs 1.18 crore was deferred from the millers and over Rs 30.38 lakh was paid.
5. The facilities of the Department of Food and Civil Supplies issued checks price greater than two lakh rupees, made purchases with out verifying and bought greater than the quantity of weights on the fork.
6. Many disturbances have been additionally discovered within the State Pool godowns.
7. Under the National Food Security, a lack of 18.27 crores was incurred.
8. Artisans and millers confirmed an overpayment of Rs 43.38 crore in reimbursement of recent sacks.
9. In CMR rice dhulan, over 30 lakh rupees have been paid, 40 lakh beneath State Food Scheme.
10. Excess fee of 8.63 lakhs on account of Sukhai Kutai, place on mandi fees and weight can also be not clear. There have been additionally severe flaws in motion invoices and payments.
10. There has been a distinction of about 30 lakh rupees within the buy of uncooked brokers.
11. The state authorities had a transparent order that the acquisition of paddy could be accomplished by way of uncooked brokers within the mandis.
Documents have been additionally not discovered for investigation
There was lots of profit in demonetisation additionally
The report additionally revealed that money funds of about Rs 408.45 crore have been made after demonetisation. Out of this, proof of Rs 217 crore was not discovered. 65 p.c of the entire fee was made by way of the financial institution, 12 p.c in money funds throughout demonetisation and the remaining 23 p.c in money, besides demonetisation.